Founded as a joint venture in 2011, DriveNow has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the BMW Group since 2018.
Due to the strong growth in the various European markets, the production costs for display ads became too much for the customer. This is why the factory launched a production partnership with DriveNow, to support their digital marketing across Europe. DriveNow has been looking for a partner who has the necessary processes, infrastructure, and experience to efficiently manage banner productions while maximizing effectiveness. the factory now produces banners every month for display campaigns in various European markets. Germany, Sweden, Italy, Belgium, UK, or Austria – different languages, different formats as well as different designs. the factory accompanies a truly mobile customer on the way to international markets.
- Creation of designs based on comprehensive creative ideas.
- Roll-out of productions for display campaigns in various banner formats and markets.
- Productions in HTML5 and other formats.
- Creation of dynamic campaigns.
- Efficient process design for banner production across different markets.
- Creation of a market and campaign-overlapping production system, with which teams have access to all assets and productions.
- Substantial increase in effectiveness of the productions.
- Reduction of production costs through our innovative production tool and cross-market use of assets.